Chinese smartphone OEM Vivo has now officially introduced one more smartphone in China.
The latest offering from Vivo in China is under the Vivo ‘Z’ series. The Vivo Z3 from Vivo comes with a big 6.3-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display on the front. Other internals of the Vivo Z3 include 4GB/6GB of RAM options and 64GB/128GB of internal storage. The chipset used in the Vivo Z3 is latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 mobile platform.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (1080 x 2280p) Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 670/Snapdragon 710 mobile platform
- 12MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED flash & f/2.0 aperture
- 12MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Oreo 8.1 with FunTouch OS 4.5
- Fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- Dimensions: 155.97 × 75.63 × 8.1mm
- Weight: 163.7g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3315mAh battery