Vivo has now officially announced a new smartphone in it’s home ground China.
The latest offering from Vivo is called the Vivo Z5. The Vivo Z5 is the next device from the company under the Vivo Z series which comes with a 6.38-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display on the front. The device is also powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 mobile platform.
- 6.38-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080) Super AMOLED screen
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Mobile Platform
- 48MP+8MP+2MP triple rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, 1/2″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size,
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Android Pie 9 with Funtouch OS 9
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 159.53×75.23×8.13mm
- Weight: 187g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 22.5w fast charging