Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi is all set to unveil it’s next generation smartphone as the Redmi Note 6 Pro in India. The Redmi Note 6 Pro India launch is scheduled to happen on 22nd November.
Now just a few days before the official unveiling of Redmi Note 6 Pro in India, the company has officially announced a price cut to the Redmi Note 5 Pro smartphone which is a predecessor to the Redmi Note 6 Pro. The company is now offering a permanent price cut of ₹1000 to the Redmi Note 5 Pro. So after this price cut, the ResmR Note 5 Pro will be available for purchase for a starting price of ₹13999.
- 5.99-inch full HD+ (2160 × 1080p) 18:9 2.5D display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB of native storage with support for Micro SD card
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Kryo 260 based Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP(1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture Sony IMX486 sensor) + 5MP (1.12μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung sensor) of dual camera setup with dual tone LED flash and PDAF
- 20MP front camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.2 aperture & LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- Face unlock (To be available ad OTA in March)
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.6×75.4×8.05mm
- Weight: 181g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery