Xiaomi took the market into storms by introducing the Poco brand and it’s first device, the Poco F1 or globally known as Pocophone F1.
The Poco F1 was introduced in top end Armoured Edition with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Now the company has brought the Armoured Edition to even smaller variant with 6GB of RAM and 138GB of internal storage.
- 6.18-inch full HD+ 18.7:9 (2246 × 1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 12MP+5MP of dual rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Sony IMX363 sensor, Dual Pixel auto focus
- 20MP front camera with ƒ/2.0 aperture
- Android Oreo 8.1 with MIUI 9, Android Pie 9 uogradabup
- Fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- Dimensions: 155.5x 75.3x 8.8
- Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G+ VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0