Chinese OEM Xiaomi unveiled the Mi A1 as its first smartphone with stock Android in it. This actually happened because Xiaomi and Google partnered to bring new device to the Android One 2.0 platform.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 was introduced back in September this year in India . India launch also marked it’s global debut because this is where it was made official first. Using stock Android is the USP of Mi A1 as all the other phones from Xiaomi come with MIUI, a very heavy layer on top of Android.
Now the company has brought the Mi A1 to Europe. The device is currently brought to selected regions of Europe like Netherlands, Greece and Poland.
Buy links :
Netherlands for €260
Greece for €284
Poland for PLN 1300
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 4 GB of DDR4 RAM
- 64 GB of internal storage based on emmc 5.0
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 12MP(wide-angle,1.25μm pixel size & f/2.2 aperture) + 12MP ( telephoto, 1.0 μm pixel size & f/2.6 aperture) with Dual-Tone LED flash and PDAF
- 5MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.2, upgradable to Android O and also Android P
- Fingerprint scanner
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 155.4×75.8×7.3mm
- Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery