Xiaomi is expected to unveil a new smartphone in it’s homw ground China. The upcoming smartphone from Chinese OEM will be called the Xiaomi Mi 6x, a successor to Mi 5x.
The Xiaomi Mi 6x will be globally unveiled as the Mi A2 internationally. The company has now scheduled an event for 25th February in China.
- 5.99-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) TFT 18:9 display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 32GB/128GB of internal storage
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core processor
- 20MP+8MP of Dual rear camera with LED flash
- 20MP of front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1.0
- Dimensions:- 158.88×75.54×7.3mm
- Weight:- 166gms
- 2910mAh battery
- Colour variants:- Black, Rose gold, Gold, White, Blue, eRd, Pink, Grey & Silver