At the Mi 8 event in China, the Chinese OEM Xiaomi also unveiled a lighter edition of the Mi 8 smartphone. The new smartphone in Mi 8 series is called the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE.
In terms of specs & features the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE comes with a big 5.880inch Full HD+ 18.7:9 display made of AMOLED panel. The device makes the first global debut of Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset which is a premium mid-range chipset and sits just below the Snapdragon 8xx series. The device is equipped with a glass body design on the back as well as the front.
- 5.88-inch Full HD+ 18.7:9 (2244×108p) AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass display
- 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP(1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD, f/1.9 aperture) + 5MP of dual rear camera with LED flash
- 20MP front camera
- android Oreo 8.1 with MIUI 9, Planned upgrade to MIUI 10
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio
- Dimensions: 147.28×73.09 x7.5
- Weight: 164g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3120mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0