Xiaomi is working on new smartphones and the latest development in that direction is the Xiaomi Mi 9s 5G.
The upcoming Xiaomi Mi 9s 5G smartphone is now spotted passing through the benchmarking site Geekbench. The Xiaomi Mi 9s 5G comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Mobile platform which is an upgrade over the Snapdragon 855 mobile platform.
- 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9(2280x1080p)Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 6GB/8GB/12GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB/512GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm Mobile Platform
- 48MP+12MP+16MP triple rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, OIS, Laser Autofocus, PDAF, CAF
- 20MP front camera with 0.9μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 157.21×74.64×8.95mm
- Weight: 196g
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 45W fast charging, 20W wireless fast charging