After several teasers and rumours, Xiaomi has now officially introduced a new smartphone in India.
The latest device from Xiaomi introduced in India today is called the Xiaomi Mi A3. The Xiaomi Mi A3 comes with a 6.08 inch HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display. We get an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 655 mobile platform powering the Xiaomi Mi A3 smartphone. smartphone The device comes a triple rear camera setup smartphone where we have a 48MP Sony IMX586 as the main sensor.
- 6.08-inch HD+ 19.5:9 (1560 x 720p) AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Octa Core Snapdragon 655 11nm Mobile Platform
- 48MP+8MP+2MP triple rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor,
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Android Pie 9 with MIUI 10
- Dimensions: 156.8×74.5×8.67mm
- Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4030mAh battery with QC 3.0 support, 10W charger