Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi is all set to introduce a new smartphone under the Mi ‘A’ series in India.
The upcoming smartphone from Xiaomi under the Mi ‘A’ series is called the Xiaomi Mi A3. The Mi A3 from Xiaomi is headed to Indian market on 21st August this year.
Just to recall, the Xiaomi Mi A3 is nothing but a rebranded/renamed Mi CC9e smartphone which was introduced very recently. The Mi A3 has exactly same specifications as the Mi CC9e. It comes with a 6.08 inch HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display. We get an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 655 mobile platform powering the Xiaomi Mi A3 smartphone. smartphone The device comes a triple rear camera setup smartphone where we have a 48MP Sony IMX586 as the main sensor.
- 6.08-inch HD+ 19.5:9 (1560 x 720p) AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Octa Core Snapdragon 655 11nm Mobile Platform
- 48MP+8MP+2MP triple rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor,
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Android Pie 9 with MIUI 10
- Dimensions: 156.8×74.5×8.67mm
- Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4030mAh battery with QC 3.0 support, 10W charger