Recently we reported that Xiaomi has scheduled an event for 25th July in Poland where the company was supposed to unveil the next A series smartphone, the Xiaomi Mi A3. But now we have an update as the company has scheduled another event in Spain on 17th July at 1PM where it will introduced the Mi A3 smartphone first.
Recently we reported about the leaked renders of the upcoming device from Xiaomi, the Xiaomi Mi A3.
Now we have some more details about the Mi A3 smartphone. The device is scheduled to go official on 25th July. The company has already sent out press invites for 25th July event in Poland.
- 6-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 mobile platform
- 48MP+8MP+2MP triple rear cameras
- 32MP of front camera
- Android Pie 9
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3