Xiaomi unveiled the Mi Max 2 smartphone to the world back in late May.
After teasing it many times through official Twitter handle, the company has now officially announced the date of launch of Mi Max 2 in India. The announcement comes directly from the official Twitter handle of Xiaomi India. The Mi Max 2 smartphone launch is scheduled to happen on 18th July in New Delhi.
— #BigIsBack (@XiaomiIndia) July 11, 2017
- 6.4-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB/ 128GB of basic storage with micro SD card slot
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset
- 12MP main camera sensor with LED flash , PDAF and 4K support
- 5MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI 8
- 4G VoLTE,WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 5300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0