Xiaomi has scheduled an event for 11th September in China. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 was spotted visiting the benchmarking site Geekbench. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 smartphone was already listed on the online retailer Gearbest with 4GB/6GB and 8GB RAM configurations. We have already shared a prototype image of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with dual rear camera setup.
Now we have a new report that is somewhat kind of confirmation from Qualcomm about the chipset used. Qualcomm has come up with a teaser of the 2nd gen Mi Mix smartphone. As per the teaser, the Mi Mix 2 comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC. The Snapdragon 835 SoC from Qualcomm is world’s first mobile chipset based on 10nm architecture
- 6.4-inch bezel-less Quad HD (2560x1440p) AMOLED display
- 4GB/6GB or 8GB RAM options
- 128GB/128GB and 256GB of internal storage
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC with 10nm process
- 19MP of main camera with dual tone dual LED flash
- 13MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1 with MIUI 9
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4500mAb battery with fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is listed in Black and White colors. There is no official date of availability.