After making the Poco brand official, Xiaomi has now officially scheduled an event on August 22nd in India.
The product launch from PocoPhone by Xiaomi is scheduled to happen in New Delhi on August 22nd. The company has been teasing the smartphone launch since last week. It is said to be a gaming phone from the Chinese manufacturer. The company clearly said on it’s official Twitter handle that India is the first country to see it’s official unveiling, other countries to follow suite.
The Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 comes with a 5.99-inch in HD+ 18.7:9 display on the front. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform. It is equipped with 6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage. Speaking of the camera, the Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 comes with a dual camera setup on the back.
Leaked specifications :
- 5.99-inch full HD+ 18.7:9 (2246 × 1080) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+5MP dual rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 20MP front camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging