Chinese smartphone Xiaomi has now made the 5th gen entry level series official. The company has now unveiled the Xiaomi Redmi 5 series.
Starting with the Redmi 5, we have an entry level product that sits just above the Redmi 5A. It comes with the new 5.7 inch HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio which is the trend in 2017. The display is covered with 2.5 D curved glass. Other interests include 2GB and 3GB payments with 16GB and 32GB of internal storage. Processing power in the Redmi 5 comes from an Octa-Core 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 mobile platform.
In the camera department the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Smartphone comes with a 12 megapixel of mains answer with 1.25 Micron million pixels. On the front, it comes with 5MP sensor.
- 5.7-inch HD+(1440 × 720 pixels) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 with MIUI 9
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture and PDAF
- 5MP front camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151.8 × 72.8 × 7.7mm
- Weight: 157g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
Price & release date:
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 comes in Black, Light Blue, Gold and Rose Gold colors. It will be available for purchase in China starting 12th December for below given price,