As expected, yesterday an an event in New Delhi, Xiaomi unveiled it’s next generation of Redmi devices. The company unveiled the Redmi Note 5 series there.
Along with the Redmi Note 5, the company also brought Redmi Note 5 Pro to us. In terms of performance and specifications the Redmi Note 5 Pro suites sits just above the Redmi Note 5. The smartphone comes with same 5.99-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) 18:9 display on the front. The display is also protect with Corning Gorilla Glass. Other internals of the Redmi Note 5 Pro. Talking about other features, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with an Octa-Core 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPU based Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 mobile platform which is a semi – custom SoC. The device comes with 4GB/6GB of RAM variants with an storage of 64GB which can be expanded using a Micro SD card.
Talking about the camera of Redmi Note 5 Pro, the company calls it ‘ India’s camera beast‘. The camera in Redmi Note 5 Pro is a dual camera setup with 12MP+5MP units on the back side. On the front side, it comes with a Sony sensor of 20MP.
- 5.99-inch full HD+ (2160 × 1080p) 18:9 2.5D display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB of native storage with support for Micro SD card
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Kryo 260 based Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP(1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture Sony IMX486 sensor) + 5MP (1.12μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung sensor) of dual camera setup with dual tone LED flash and PDAF
- 20MP front camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.2 aperture & LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- Face unlock (To be available ad OTA in March)
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.6×75.4×8.05mm
- Weight: 181g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro comes in Black, Gold, Rose Gold and Lake Blue colors. Yhr device will be available for purchase starting 22nd February for below mentioned prices,
4GB+64GB :- ₹13999
6GB+64GB :- 16999