Xiaomi is already having a very good sales with the Redmi Note 5 Pro smartphone. Now it seems the company 8s readying for its next successor.
The successor to the Redmi Note 6 Pro will be called the Redmi Note 6 Pro. The device is now listed online with full specifications. The listing reveals some major specifications of the device. It will come with a notch display on the front.
- 6.26-inch full HD+ (2280×1080p) 19:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+5MP of dual rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus
- 20MP+2MP of front camera with Sony IMX376 sensor
- Android Oreo 8.1 with MIUI 10
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 76.38 x8.2mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery