Chinese smartphone maker Zopo entered Indian market with focus on offline retailers as they still bring major portion of smartphone sale in India. The company had recently announced the Zopo Flash X smartphone.
Now it’s time for another smartphone to be unveiled in India. The latest one from Zopo is Zopo Color X5.5 . In terms of some basic specifications, the Zopo Color X 5.5 comes with a 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) display covered with a 2.5D curved glass. It has got an interesting 3GB + 16GB of RAM + storage combination. For more storage, you need to insert a micro SD card in the slot provided. It has been equipped with a Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737 SoC.
In the photography department, it has got an 8MP of main camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. On the front, it has 5MP of sensor.
- 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 2.5D curved glass
- 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- 8MP of main camera with LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP of front camera with LED flash
- Android Marshmallow with Cool UI 8.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Zopo Color X 5.5 comes in Charcoal Black, Royale Gold, Space Grey and Orchid Gold colors. It is priced in India at Rs. 11999 which seems a bit costly considering the market competition.