Chinese smartphone maker Zopo announced a new smartphone for India. The latest product from Zopo in India is the Zopo Speed X.
The Zopo Speed X comes with a basic 5-inch HD display on the top. The display is covered with 2.5D curved glass on the top. Inside the smartphone, we have 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with support for MicroSD card. It has got an Octa-core 1.3GHz MT6753 chipset.
The main talking point of Zopo Speed X is it’s dual camera setup on the back. There is a 13MP+2MP setup on the back of Zopo Speed X. The 13MP sensor on the back has f/2.2 aperture. The smartphone comes with 13MP of front camera with f/2.0 aperture and soft LED flash.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- 1.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- 13MP+2MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, soft LED flash
- Android Nougat 7.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2680mAh battery
Price & release date:
The company has announced that the Zopo Speed X will soon be available for purchase in India. There is no specific date of availability.