A new smartphone from Chinese smartphone maker ZTE it is now supported passing through the Chinese certificate agency TENAA. The latest smartphone passing through TENAA is the ZTE A606.
The TENAA listing reviews all the major specification and features of the ZTE A606. In terms of specifications and features the ZTE A606 come to the 5.4 inch 18:9 display with HD+ resolution. Other specifications include a quad core 1.3 gigahertz MediaTek processor. In the camera department, the device is equipped with a 5 megapixel of sensor on the back.
- 5.45-inch HD+ (1440x720p) 18:9 display
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB off internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek SoC
- 5MP of main camera with LED flash
- 2MP of front camera
- Android Oreo Go Edition 8.1