ZTE has been silent in the smartphone game for quite a while.
Now the company took stage at MWC 2019 to announce some new devices. The first smartphone from ZTE announced during the MWC event is the ZTE Blade V10. The ZTE Blade V10 comes with a 6.3-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display with Waterdrop notch up top. The device is also equipped with a dual camera setup on the back side.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2280 x 1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.1GHz Octa-Core processor
- 16MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, PDAF
- 32MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dimensions:158 x 75.8 x 7.8mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 3100mAh battery