Chinese smartphone maker ZTE is also present at the MWC 2018. The company has unveiled two new smartphones today in Barcelona.
The first smartphone from ZTE introduced today is the ZTE Blade V9. In terms of specifications, the ZTE Blade V9 comes with a 5.7-inch full HD+ 18:9 display on the front. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 mobile platform. Other specs include 3GB or 4GB of RAM variants with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage.
In the camera department, the ZTE Blade V9 comes equipped with a 16MP+5MP of dual main camera setup with LED flash. On the front, it comes with 13MP of front camera.
- 5.7-inch (2160 x 1080p pixels) 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB and 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform
- 16MP+5MP of main camera with LED flash
- 13MP front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.4 x 70.6 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 140g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC (Optional)
- 3200mAh built-in battery