Earlier today Chinese smartphone OEM ZTE unveiled the ZTE Blade V9 smartphone as a mid range device. The second smartphone introduced today by ZTE is the ZTE Blade V9 Vita.
In terms of specifications, the ZTE Blade V9 Vita comes with a 5.44-inch HD+ 18:9 display on the front. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 mobile platform. Other specs include 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage.
In the camera department, the ZTE Blade V9 Vita comes equipped with a 16MP+5MP of dual main camera setup with LED flash. On the front, it comes with 13MP of front camera.
- 5.45-inch (1440x720p pixels) 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform
- 13MP+2MP of dual of main camera with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.4 x 70.6 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 140g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC (Optional)
- 3200mAh built-in battery