ZTE has unveiled two new Smartphones at the MWC event. Along with two major smartphone announcements, the company also showcased the ZTE Temp Go smartphone.
The ZTE Temp Go is company’s first Android Go Edition device with Android Oreo (Go Edition) in it. In terms of specifications, the ZTE Temp Go comes with a 5-inch FWVGA (854x480p) display on the front. The device is equipped with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The chipset used in ZTE Temp Go is a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 mobile platform.
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 Mobile Platform
- 5 MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2 MP front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1 (Go Edition)
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 72 x 9.2 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2200mAh battery