Earlier today we reported about the upcoming ZTE V0840 smartphone visiting the benchmarking site Geekbench. The smartphone comes with a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC.
Now the smartphone has been spotted visiting the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. The TENAA listing shows the ZTE V0840 comes with 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display on the front. It has got 2GB/3GB and 4GB of RAM options. The smartphone comes with 16GB and 32GB of storage. Although we don’t have any information about the RAM + storage combination. The smartphone comes with an 8MP+8MP dual rear cameras on the back. On the front it comes with a 5MP sensor.
- 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 2GB/3GB or 4GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 mobile platform
- 8MP + 8MP of dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 5MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Dimensions: 145 × 70.7 × 7.9 mm
- Weight: 132gms
- 2500mAh battery
- Color options: Elegant Gold, Dark Night Gray, Glacier Blue, Green