Realme has recently announced few new smartphones such as the Realme 5 and the Realme 5 Pro.
Now we have information about another upcoming smartphone from Realme. The latest smartphone from Real e doesn’t have a name yet but some major specifications are leaked now.
As per the leaked information, the upcoming Realme smartphone will come with 6.4-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display on the front. The device will be powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G mobile platform.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p) Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 138GB of RAM with UFS 2.1
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G mobile platform
- 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Quad rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS
- 32MP front camera
- Android Pie 9 with Color OS 6
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 30W VOOC fast charging