We have been usually watching locally stored videos on Mobile, and also we always try to find best video Player for our smartphones. The best video players are the one that provide with smooth entertaining experience on our smartphones with some cool innovative features. Today in this article we bring top 5 video players for Android to your notice.
1. MX PLAYER :
MX Player – The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
[appbox googleplay com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad]
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
[appbox googleplay org.videolan.vlc]
BSPlayer FREE is top hardware accelerated video player for Android smartphones and tablet PCs.
– Android 6.0 compatibility
– multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support – significantly improves playback speed
– background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
– hardware accelerated video playback – increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
– Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
– Playlist support and various playback modes.
– External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt…
– Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
– Playback media files such as videos and mp3’s directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
– Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
– Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
– support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller… and much more!
[appbox googleplay com.bspplayer.bspandroid.free]
The best video player on Android! Watch any of your videos on a phone without conversion, anytime and anywhere.
It feature the best playback experience and quality.
video player supports:
All video formats (need to choose “software decoding” mode in most cases)
Popular subtitle formats such as SRT, ASS, and SAA
Subtitles built in MKV, MPV, MOV, and others
Multi-audio streams and multi-subtitles
Playlists and continuous play on same type files
Videos streamed through HTTP, RTSP protocols
Media libraries and sort videos by type
Thumbnail displays of videos.
[appbox googleplay com.clov4r.android.nil.noad]
Floating Screen: Multi-tasking- continue watching your video while sending a text or browsing the web
Subtitle Support: Supports all subtitle formats with total sync control
Playback Support: Slow down or Speed up any video. (Reduce speed 0.1~4.0 Increase speed)
One Finger Control: Total control at the tip of your finger- Playback, Start/Stop, Skip, Volume, and Brightness
Favorite: Organize all your favorite videos in your Favorite folder
Cloud Storage: Google Drive supported, play all of your videos stored on Drive quickly and easily
[appbox googleplay com.kmplayer ]