Finally OnePlus owners have a news to rejoice. The OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T are now getting the Android Oreo update.
The Android Oreo update comes to OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T as Oxygen OS. The update brings software version as Oxygen OS Open Beta 25 and Open Beta 16 for OnePlus 3 and 3T. It is a big update as it includes Android Oreo which brings new features.
As for as changes is concerned, the Oxygen OS update brings features like Picture in picture mode, new smart fill, auto fill, September security patches and more. Some launcher additions are also there with this update such as notifications dots, OnePlus account login and wallpapers photo upload.
Detailed changelog is given below,
- Update to Android O (8.0)
- Added Picture in Picture
- Added Auto-fill
- Added Smart text selection
- New Quick Settings design
- September security patch
- Added Notification dots in Launcher
- Added OnePlus account login for
- access to Shot on OnePlus
- Now able to upload photos directly to Shot on OnePlus through wallpapers
- Fingerprint actions may be slower than you are used to.
- Shortcut to access Google Photos is unavailable
- Some stability issues with NFC and bluetooth
- Performance and compatibility of 3rd party apps will continue to be optimized