As we all know India is the fastest growing smartphone market in the world, so all companies want to enter and make a business profits from India.
According to the reports, China’s Letv soon to launch its smartphones in Indian market. Letv will debut on 5 January. Earlier this Letv hosted a fan meet up event in Bangalore and Delhi. In the event they also showcased their upcoming models, including Le 1, Le 1 Pro, and the Le Max. The company also revealed the specification of Le Max, one of their flagship smartphone.
Here is specification of Le Max:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop-based EUI
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor
- 6.33-inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440)
- 128GB internal memory
- 21MP with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, f/2.0 aperture
- 4MP, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- 204 grams
So, What do our reader think about Letv? Will the company able to gain some market share in India like other Chinese vendors ? Let us know in comments section below: