We are just two days away from the official unveiling of the upcoming Realme 2 smartphone. The device is scheduled to be officially unveiled on 28th August.
We have already reported that the upcoming Realme 2 smartphone will be available on Flipkart in India which is the exclusive partner for the Realme 2.
Now we have some more information about the device. The Realme 2 is now leaked in full specifications. The device is said to come with a big 6.2-inch 19:9 (1520x720p) display with HD+ resolution. It will come with 3GB/4GB of RAM in it. The device will also be equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile platform. Other specs include a 13MP+2MP dual rear camera with LED flash.
- 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9(1520x720p) display
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 mobile platform
- 13MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP of front camera with AI Beautification Mode 2.0, Face Beauty, HDR camera, Bookeh mode
- Android Oreo 8.1 with Color OS 5.1
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock, Smart Unlock
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.8×8.2mm
- Weight: 168gms
- Colors : Diamond Red, Diamond Blue and Diamond Black
- 4G VoLTE(Dual VoLTE), WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4230mAh battery