We all know that Chinese oem Xiaomi is expected to announce new smartphone in India on 7th of June.
The company already had send press invite for 7th June product launch in New Delhi. We expect the event to bring us the redmi Y2 smartphone in India which will be a successor to the redmi Y1.
It is speculated that redmi Y2 is nothing but a re-branded Redmi S2 for India. We now have some evidence that the upcoming redmi smartphone India will be called redmi Y2. A new geekbench listing is being circulated online showing the smartphone name as redmi Y2.
- 5.99-inch HD+(1440 × 720 pixels) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with 650MHz Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED Flash, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF
- 16MP front camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, Face unlock
- Dimensions: 160.73 × 77.26 × 8.1mm
- Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3080mAh battery