Earlier today we reported about a new Gionee smartphone and it was named as Gionee S11. The smartphone was spotted on TENAA listing.
Now the smartphone has been spotted somewhere else. The latest information brings us one step closer to the device and it is the GFXbench listing. As per the GFXbench listing, the Gionee S11 comes with 6-inch Full HD+ (2160x1080p) display on the front. The device is listed to come with 4GB of RAM instead of 6GB listing as on TENAA. We can assume it to have two different RAM and storage variants. Speaking of the chipset used, the GFXbench listing clearly indicates the the Gionee S11 will come with an Octa-Core 2.5GHz MediaTek MT6763 SoC.
- 6.01-inch full HD+ (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 Suoer AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 16MP+8MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 20MP+8MP of dual front cameras
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with AmigoUI 5.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 155.82 x 72.58 x 6.95mm
- Weight: 177.8g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3600mAh battery