Recently we reported about the leaked render of Motorola Moto X4 with Android One branding on the back.
Now the device is official. Google has officially announced the Motorola Moto X4 smartphone on Android One platform. This marks the entrance of Android One program in Google’s home ground USA. This is the first Android One smartphone in the US.
The device is currently exclusive to US and is available on Google’s Project Find platform. This also marks it to be first smartphone from 3rd party manufacturer to join project Fi.
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB or 64 GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+8MP dual main camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and 4K video recording
- 16MP Front camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- Android Nougat 7.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Price & release date:
The Motorola Moto X4 with Android One comes in Sterling Blue and Super Black color variants. It will be available for purchase for $399 starting 5rh October.