Honor, a sub brand of Huawei has now officially unveiled a new smartphone in China.
The latest smartphone from Honor is called the Honor 10 Lite. The Honor 10 Lite is a mid range Device with 6.26-inch full HD+ 19:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with 4GB/6GB of RAM in it. It is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset.
- 6.21-inch full HD+ 19.5:9(2340 x 1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD Card slot
- Octa-Core Kirin 710
- 13MP+2MP of dual rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm
- Weight: 162g
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh battery