It is that time of the year when Chinese smartphone maker Honor introduces a new phone in their Honor lineup. In Q4 of every year, the company releases a new flagship in the Honor V series And in H1, the company releases the Honor number flagship.
This time we have some information about the upcoming Honor 20 smartphone which will soon be unveiled officially. The company is working on Honor 20 and we have some specifications leaked online. The device will have a 6.1-inch full HD+ OLED display on the front. The device will also be equipped with an Octa-Core Hisilicon Kirin 980 Chipset.
- 6.1-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340×1080p) OLED Display
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 processor
- 48MP(regular) +20MP(Ultra Wide)+8MP(Telephoto) triple rear camera With 3x lossless zoom
- 32MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3650mAh battery with 22.5W (4.5V-5A) fast charging