Huawei is all set to bring a successor to the last year’s Honor 7x smartphone.
The successor to Honor 7x will be officially unveiled as the Honor 8x. The upcoming Honor 8x smartphone is now spotted passing through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA.
As always, the TENAA listing just confirms us some major specifications of the Honor 8x. As per the TENAA listing, the Honor 8x will come be a big 7.12-inch full HD+ display. It comes with an Octa-Core processor of unknown make which could be the Kirin 710 chipset.
- 7.12-inch full HD+ (2244×1080p) 18.7:9 display with2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with micro SD card slot
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor
- 16MP+2MP dual rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Facw unlock
- Dimensions: 177.57×86.24×8.13mm
- Weight: 210g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery