Honor is soon to introduce a new variant in the Honor 20 series.
The upcoming variant of the Honor 20 series will be called the Honor 20s. The Honor 20s smartphone is now leaked in HD renders. The device is said to come with a 6.26-inch full HD+ display on the front with a punch hole design for the front camera. It will be powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset.
- 6.26-inch 19.5:9 full HD+ (2340×1080p) All-View display, Punch Hole
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 chipset
- 48MP+8MP+2MP triple rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, AIS
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 3D Portrait Lighting
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Android Pie 9 with Magic UI 2.1
- Dimensions: 154.25×73.97×7.87mm
- Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 3750mAh battery with 20W fast charging