Along with the Huawei Mate 20 and the Mate 20 Pro, the company has now officially unveiled a new smartphone.
The new member in the Huawei Mate 20 family is the Huawei Mate 20 X. The Huawei Mate 20 X is nothing but a bigger variant of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro. The device comes with a 7.2-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device comes with 6GB of RAM in it. It is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 mobile platform.
- 7.2-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 OLED (2244 x 1080p) DCI-P3 HDR Display
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Huawei Kirin 980 processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 40MP+20MP+8MP of triple rear camera with laser focus, phase focus, contrast focus, AIS
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- IP68 Water & dust resistant
- Dimensions:174.6 x 85.4 x 8.15mm
- Weight: 232g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC
- USBType-C (GEN1)
- 4000mAh battery with Huawei SuperCharge fast charging