As expected, Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has now officially introduced a new smartphone in India.
The latest offering from Huawei Y9 (2019) smartphone in India. The device is equipped with 6.5-inch full HD+ 19:9 display on the front. The device is also equipped with an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 SoC.
- 6.5-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2340x1080p) display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset
- 16MP+2MP of dual main camera with LED flash
- 13MP+2MP of dual front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.2
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dimensions: 162.4×77.1×8.05mm
- Weight: 173g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4000mAh battery