It is quite obvious to know that Lenovo/Motorola are working on their new phones for 2016. We have already reported about Lenovo to bring new devices in the Moto G & Moto E lineup which is a great product lineup from the company & successful also.
Now a new device has been spotted on the benchmarking site GFXbench named as Lenovo XT1706. As we all know that XT series brings naming strategy from Motorola. The new phone will be having 5-inch HD display. It will be having a MediaTek MT6735P chipset. It will also be having 2GB of Ram with 16GB of internal storage. It will also be having 8-MP camera with 5-MP camera on the front. It will also be running Android marshmallow.
Leaked specs Lenovo XT1706 / Moto E (2016):
- 5-inch HD(1280 x 720 pixels) display
- 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal with expandable via microSD
- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS