Chinese smartphone maker Lenovo has now officially introduced a new smartphone in China.
The latest products introduced from Lenovo is called the Lenovo Z6. As the name suggest, the Lenovo Z6 is trimmed down version of Lenovo Z6 Pro which was already introduced a month back. The Lenovo Z6 comes with 6.39-inch full HD+ OLED display with HDR 10 support. The processing power in Lenovo Z6 comes from an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 mobile platform. We have a triple camera setup on the back with 24MP Sony IMX576 as the main sensor.
- 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 x 1080p) OLED HDR10 Display
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB/128GB of internal storage
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform
- 24MP+8MP+5MP triple rear camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Android Pie with ZUI 11
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 157 x 74.5 x 7.97mm
- Weight: 159g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with up to 18W fast charging