Korean smartphone maker LG announced some new products at the IFA 2019 event.
The first device we saw from LG is called the LG G8X ThinQ with Dual Screen. It comes with a 6.4-inch full HD+ OLED display on the front. There is also a secondary display of 2.1-inch that lets us check the time, date, battery charge, notifications and other useful information without opening the Dual Screen. It is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile platform.
- 6.4-inch 19.5:9 full HD+ (2340 x 1080p) FullVision OLED Display
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP+13Mp Dual rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, 78° lens
- 32MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size, 79° lens
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions:159.3 x 75.8 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 192g
- IP68 Water & dust resistant , MIL-STD 810G certified
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0