LG has now officially introduced a new smartphone called the LG K4 (2019).
The LG K4 (2019) comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass. The device is also equipped with an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 chipset inside it. The device is equipped with a 16MP of main camera with LED flash.
- 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 (1440 × 720p) 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance, Google Assistant Button
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound
- Dimensions: 153.0 x 71.9 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery