Korean smartphone maker LG has now officially unveiled one more flagship smartphone.
The new smartphone from LG is call the LG V35 ThinQ. The LG V35 ThinQ has some similar specifications as the LG V30 but some improvement also. The device has an upgraded Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform. The device also comes with a 6-inch QHD+ display.
- 6-inch QHD+ (2880 x 1440p) 18:9 OLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
- 16MP+16MP of dual rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Android Oreo with LG UX
- Fingerprint sensor
- IP68 Water, dust resistan, MIL-STD 810G certified
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS: X 3D Surround Sound
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 157g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging