Korean smartphone maker LG has now officially introduced a new smartphone in it’s home ground Korea.
The latest device from LG is called the LG X6. The LG X6 comes with a 6.26-inch HD+ display on the front. The device is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 chipset inside it.
- 6.26-inch HD+ 19:9 (1520 × 720p) display
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor
- 16MP+5MP+2MP triple rear camera with LED flash,PDAF
- 13MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance, Google Assistant Button
- Dimensions: 161.3 x 77 x 8.7mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 3500mAh battery