Meizu has introduced not one but three smartphones today in China. The second smartphone introduced today is the Meizu 15.
In terms of specifications and features, the Meizu 15 comes with a 5.46-inch full HD display. It is equipped with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with support for Micro SD card slot. Talking about the chipset used, the company has equipped it with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 mobile platform.
- 5.46-inch full HD(1080 × 1920p) Super AMOLED display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP+20MP of dual main camera with wide-angle lens, 6-LED ring LED flash
- 20MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 with Flyme OS
- Dimensions: 143×72.7×7.25 mm
- Weight: 152g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with mCharge fast charging