Chinese smartphone maker Meizu has now officially introduced a new smartphone called the Meizu 16x.
The Meizu 16x comes with a 6.2-inch full HD+ 18.6:9 display with Super AMOLED panel. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 mobile platform. It comes with a triple rear camera with 48MP+8MP+5MP snapper.
- 6.2-inch full HD+ 18.6:9 (2232x1080p) Super AMOLED On-Cell display with 430nit brightness
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform
- 48MP+8MP+5MP triple camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, f/1.7 aperture with PDAF, ring LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 152×74.4×8.35mm
- Weight: 165g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi,Bluetooth 5, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 18w fast charging