It is very much clear now that meizu os soon expected to unveil the next gen smartphone Under the Meizu M series.
The next Meizu smartphone we’re talking about here is the Meizu M6s, a successor to the last year’s Meizu M5s. Now the Meizu M6s smartphone is seen on TENAA, the certification agency of China.
As per the TENAA listing, the Meizu M6s comes with 5.7-inch HD+ (1440x720p) display. There are two different RAM and storage variant, one with 3GB of RAM + 32GB of internal storage and the second one with 4GB of RAM & 64GB of internal storage. Powering up the device is a Hexa-Core Samsung Exynos 7872 SoC.
- 5.7-inch HD+ (1440 × 720p) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB /4GB of RAM
- Hexa-Core Samsung Exynos 7872 14nm processor
- Android Nougat 7 with with FlyMe OS 6.0
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Dimensions: 152 × 72.54 × 8mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 2930mAh battery