Another smartphone from Meizu is now official. The company is having a big launch seasons with devices in different segments.
The next device from Meizu is called the Meizu V8 Pro. The Meizu V8 Pro comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 chipset. It comes with a 12MP+5MP of dual main cameras on the back side.
- 5.7-inch HD+ (1440 × 720p) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 chipset
- 12MP+5MP of dual rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dimensions: 147.5×72.7×8.1mm
- Weight: 159g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3100mAh battery