Recently we reported about the leaked HD renders of Motorola Moto X4 smartphone in Glass back panel.
Now the company has officially sent out press invites for a new product launch. The launch event is scheduled to happen on 24th of this month. The invitation is sent out in Brazil. We don’t have any detail mentioned on the invitation about the device which is to be unveiled there.
- 5/5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 16GB/64GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 soc
- 12MP+8MP dual rear cameras with dual tone dual LED flash
- 16MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- IP 68 water and dust resistance
- 3000mAh battery